If you’re like me, you’re probably sitting with this page open in front of you, hovering over the book a call button wondering if you should or shouldn’t take the plunge.
Maybe you’re thinking “he’ll never leave me alone” or “he’s going to try and sell me something whether I want it or not”.
Well let me shoot straight from the hip here, that’s NOT how I work.
Coaching isn’t like selling widgets, there isn’t one size fits all and I don’t work with clients who aren’t at the right point, or mindset, on their journey. There’s no point, and no benefit for either party.
For business coaching to work properly YOU need to be in the right frame of mind, generally you’ll have already realised that something needs to change in your life. YOU also need to be open and receptive to new ideas and systems. You know that by continuing to do the same old things, you’ll just get the same old results, so some things are going to have change whether you like it or it not if you want more from your business and your life.
Of course, it’s up to you to decide whether you book a call or not, but consider what you might get from the call, even if you still decide its not for you right now.
What if you came off the call…
- With the same clarity of direction that you had when you started out
- Understanding that you don’t have to be mired in paperwork and activities that you find boring and that there is a way you can spend the majority of your time on the things you’re passionate about
- Knowing that there’s a system that would help you to build a better business
- Realising that a 60-minute call in the short term could give you hours back in the long term
- Feeling invigorated and reenergised about what you need to do next
“Because being in business should give you more life”